Willow Tree Adult Mental Health Crisis Stabilization.
A program of Becker County-White Earth, partnered with Stellher Human Services, Inc. Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. Providing adult mental health crisis stabilization services.
201 East Willow Street #3 Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Phone (218) 844-5403 | Fax (218) 844-5601
or Becker County and White Earth Reservation Mobile Crisis Line
(218) 850-HELP. Available 24/7
To provide a safe, secure environment where people learn to solve problems, cope effectively and use community resources.
Willow Tree provides crisis stabilization services to adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis. A crisis is when someone is faced with a stressful event or circumstances that are hard to cope with, the person's level of functioning at home or work decreases or a person's behavior becomes threatening to self or others.
Individuals may stay 10-14 days. It is an unlocked facility with 24 /7 staffing.
- Crisis Teams
- Case Managers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Adults 18 years or older
- Currently experiencing a Mental Health Crisis
- Capable of self-care skills
- Not medically compromised
- Not in need of detox
- Not of imminent danger to self or others
- Stabilization statement of need from a Mental Health Professional
While at Willow Tree
- Individualized Stabilization Plan will be developed
- Linked to resources within the community of residence
- Promote self-sufficiency
- Work with staff throughout stay to meet stabilization plan goals
- 3rd Party Billing
- County Agreements
Becker, Clay, Ottertail, Wilkin and surrounding counties