Since 1994, Stellher’s mission has been to make a positive and healthy difference in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We strive to do this by providing client and family-centered home, school and community-based services. We use sound and proven practices and encourage innovation in the delivery of a wide variety of services to meet the distinct needs of the schools and communities in which we work.
Working Here – Our Culture
Stellher Human Services pursues a person-centered approach with clients and employees. “Human Services” is not just part of our name, it is who we are. We desire to serve others and help them reach their potential. Our staffing approach is one that recognizes the need to rely more on our human assets than our financial assets. Each employee deserves dignity, respect, and compassion here as we believe each employee has unique talents and gifts that we want to inspire as a collective team to better serve our clients and the community.
Our work is guided by a shared set of values:
- Respecting and empowering our clients and their families
- Listening to and collaborating with our partners and colleagues
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Encouraging learning and supporting our staff in their professional growth
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for employees working 30 or more hours per week including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with an employer matching contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with an employer matching contribution
- Employer paid Term Life/AD&D
- Generous paid leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on mental health benefits
- Supplemental insurances: Short-Term Disability, Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
- We are a National Health Service Corps approved site. Outpatient and school-based clinicians may be eligible to participate in the student loan repayment program.
Stellher Human Services also has a paid internship program to help students acquire valuable skills and knowledge related to their career path. We offer clinical supervision for interns and recent graduates working toward licensure as a LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW. To learn more please contact our Human Resources Department at 218-444-2845.
Check out our current job openings below. Don’t think you meet every requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. We might have other opportunities that could be a great match. We’re always looking for dedicated team members who are committed to improving the mental health of our clients and their communities, and that might just be you!
If you’re ready to begin the rewarding and meaningful work of making a positive difference in the lives of others, apply today!
Stellher Human Services is an EOE
- Detroit Lakes
- Park Rapids