How We Help Teens
There are a variety of services for teens to help you through any issue in your life. Being a teenager is hard—you are treated like a kid but are expected to act like an adult. You have several pressures that are unique to your age, school pressures, pressures from peers and family.
- Are you having problems getting along with people your own age?
- Are you having problems getting along with your parents or your brother/sisters?
- Are you getting pressure from your friends to do drugs or drink alcohol or other activities that are against the law?
- Do you feel you could have a problem with alcohol or drugs, or do you have a friend/family member who is having problems with alcohol or drugs?
- Are you having relationship problems with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Are you having thoughts of suicide or thoughts to cut or other self-harming behaviors?
- Do you feel depressed and feel everything is hopeless?
This is just a small sample of issues you could be experiencing.
You can call 800-422-0045 for any reason.