How We Help Parents
We can help parents of teens in a variety of ways. Here is a small sample of issues you could be experiencing as a parent:
- Are you worried about your child for any reason?
- Does your child seem depressed?
- Has your child's appetite changed lately-not eating or eating too much?
- Have your child’s sleeping habits changed drastically? Are they sleeping too much or not much at all?
- Do you suspect your child is using drugs or alcohol?
- Is your child’s anger out of control to the point you are afraid for your safety or his/her safety?
- Is your child not following rules at home, are they physically acting out or are verbally abusive?
- Is your child not coming home by curfew or not at all some nights?
- Have you noticed your child is cutting on themselves (abnormal amount of scratches on their arms that they do not have an explanation for or one you question?)
- Is your child truant from school, are they failing their classes or getting frequent suspensions?
- Do you want help for your child but do not know what is available for him/her?
Call our crisis line if you are concerned about your child for any reason. It is free. It is confidential.