Mental Health Rehab Worker - Willow Tree (Part-Time)
Willow Tree, a program of Stellher Human Services...
...is an unlocked facility with 24/7 staffing located in Detroit Lakes. Willow Tree provides crisis stabilization services to adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis episode. Staff monitor safety, teach skills, help clients connect with community resources, and triage phone calls for the Becker County-White Earth Mobile Crisis Team. We currently have openings for evening and weekend shifts.
Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker (MHRW) works under the direction of a mental health professional or mental health practitioner and must meet the following requirements:
- At least 21 years of age, AND
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, AND
- Have successfully completed 30 hours of training during the two years prior to hiring in each of the following areas (recipient rights, recipient-centered individual treatment planning, behavioral terminology, mental illness, co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse, psychotropic medications and side effects, functional assessment, local community resources, adult vulnerability, recipient confidentiality)
As a Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker, you must also meet one of the following:
- Has an associate of arts degree in one of the behavioral sciences, OR
- Is a registered nurse without a bachelor’s degree, OR
- Within the previous 10 years has had one of the following:
- Three years personal life experience with serious and persistent mental illness, OR
- Three years personal life experience as primary caregiver to an adult with a serious mental illness or brain injury, OR
- 4,000 hours supervised paid work experience in the delivery of mental health services to adults with a serious mental illness or brain injury