Mental Health Professional / Practitioner - Park Rapids, MN (Full-Time)
Location – Park Rapids, MN
Stellher has an opening for a full-time Mental Health Professional or Practitioner in our school-based program at Park Rapids Middle School.
- Position: Full time / 9 months of the year with option to work during summer
- Prefer MHP: Licensed LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW or on licensure track
- Minimum requirement for Mental Health Practitioner: Master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences or Bachelor's degree + 2000 hours of supervised clinical experience or Bachelor's Degree in related field with an internship
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position Open until filled.